Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Casual night out (Brenda Thien)

I unable to express my pain that is still burning in my heart, so i came here to write something.

18th November 2018, this customer that u just met and have a talked.

19th November 2018, i can't believe that u can go have a drink with him. Deep down i trying not wanting to give a damn about that. I had no clue that how can you went out with someone stranger that u only chat a few hours then can go out and have a drink. Despite that, you only mentioned with me that u going out with "Telecommunication  guy". WHAT THE FUCK?! , i was worried and i texted you from 10pm till 2:54 a.m. and finally my sleep kick in. You freaking keep calling me at 3:05 a.m. for couple of times despite i rejected your call. I got work in the morning and yet u call and just wanna meet me, please if i do that u to i'm sure the next day you go bad mood about it too.

My heart still burning as i writing this. Every time argument happened and you never said sorry the next day, i said sorry after i do something wrong but you don't. Is like the word sorry is fucking hard for u to express until i asked for it.

This isn't fair to me, you can go out until 2-3am late night and i don't said a word about it. But if i go out until late night because i wanna play some mobile game with friend, you instantly showing that unhappy attitude in whatsapp. It happened couple of times already.

No comments: